8.8% Gross Yield – Dual Key Apartment close to Wellington CBD
Two incomes giving great cash flow for investors, great central city location between Courtney Place and Cuba precinct, with cinemas, restaurants and cafes, walking distance to CBD and waterfront.
A modern purpose built apartment block fully compliant with the latest building and earthquake codes, North-East Corner with great light, sun and views from level 9.
This apartment consist of 2 self-contained Apartments on one title – 1 bed apartment rented for $400pw (power included) + a fully furnished self-contained studio apartment for $310pw (power included). Furniture included for studio.
Sit back and enjoy a great investment or use one as your city pad while earning income from the other unit.
62 sqm excluding Deck
A 4.4 sqm deck off the 1 bedroom apartment lounge, facing east towards Mt Victoria for fabulous morning sun,
8.8% Gross Yield.
Current Rent: $710pw ($36,920pa)
Body Corporate: Levies: $ 1,340.97 per quarter
Council Rates: $1,768.29 pa
Unit 905, The Peak Apartments, 170 Taranaki Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
- House Style
- Dual Key Apartment - 1 bed & 1 studio
- Fully insulation and ventilated
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Heating / Cooling
- Central Air conditioning
- Window Coverings
- Studio fully furnished & 1 bed partly furnished included whiteware
- Central City location, 3 mins walk to Courtney Place with great light and views
- Building Complex
- Modern purpose built apartment block fully compliant with the latest building and earthquake codes
- Fully tenanted - 6 and 12 month leases
- Gross Yield 8.8% - 9.0% and after-tax positive cash flow
- Chattels Remaining
- 1 Bed - Carpets, curtains, wardrobe, white-ware (fridge/freezer, washer/dryer), Studio - Fully furnished (see separate list)