Contemporary Inner City Convenience
An exceptional investment opportunity for a double rental, single unit title, within the purpose-built Monvie apartment complex. Apartments are situated on Holland Street, a short no-exit street off Tory Street, in central Wellington, less than five minutes walk from the restaurants and bars of Courtney Place.
The title consists of two completely self contained but adjacent apartments on a single unit title. A one double bedroom apartment (unit 204) plus a furnished studio (unit 203).
The one bedroom apartment consists of double bedroom with exterior windows, bathroom with shower, open plan kitchen, dining and living room leading to north facing balcony.
The Studio includes kitchen and bed sitting room, plus bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
Both units have adjoining balconies on the North side of the building receiving morning and late afternoon sun, with good natural light. Both units come with quality Fisher and Paykel appliances including electric hob and oven, rangehood, fridge, dishwasher, waste disposal and combination washing machine / dryer.
Both apartments are currently let, attracting a combined rental of $660 per week, $300 pw for the furnished studio and $360 pw for one bedroom apartment. Potential to move weekly income to above $700 pw by furnishing one bedroom apartment.
- House Style
- Two physically separate apartments, unit 203 and 204. One studio, fully furnished and one single bedroom, on a single unit title.
- Concrete, finished with carpets and vinyl.
- Intercom + front door release. Proximity cards.
- Hot Water
- Hot Water is paid by tenants to the property manager who manages payments to the body corp.
- Fire Protection
- Automated sprinkler systm, fire alarms and smoke detectors.
- Two automatic, microprocessor controlled passenger lifts plus internal stairs.
- Chattels Remaining