Deadline Sale - Classic Family Home
This solid 1950s weatherboard house is a warm and welcoming place for your family to call home.
The home is currently under conditional offer. Don't miss out twice - contact us today about a back up offer!
It contains three generously sized bedrooms plus a fourth bedroom/study or playroom.
The large redecorated living areas are north-facing and enjoy glorious all day sun and a beautiful view of the bush clad hills of Tawa. Flooring throughout is a mixture of polished native wood and new woolen carpets. The layout of the home allows for both open plan and closed off areas, depending on the daily activities of your household.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and is modern and functional.
The bathroom has been renovated to include an extra toilet. The new separate laundry is spacious and includes a handy retractable clothes line and floor to ceiling storage.
A heat pump, flued gas heater and full insulation in all the south and west facing rooms keep the house snug in winter.
There is a large amount of storage space provided by double wardrobes and numerous hallway cupboards as well as the basement garage and garden shed.
Out the back is a large deck, perfect for bbqs and a paddling pool in the summer. The easy care garden includes well established trees and hedges for privacy.
This home is positioned on the rise of a popular Tawa street and conveniently situated a short walk away from the village shopping centre, public transport, schools, kindergartens and playgrounds.
- House Style
- solid weatherboard
- Single basement car garage and carport
- flat, metal
- Three bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, laundry, underfloor
- mix of polished wooden floors and new wool carpets
- Heating / Cooling
- heat pump, flued gas heater
- Window Coverings
- thermal backed curtains
- Chattels Remaining
- Heat pump, Thermal backed curtains, Automatic dishwasher, Laundry tub, Laundry cupboard - free standing, Carpet rug in lounge, Oven, Flued gas heater, Light fittings and fixtures, Heated towel rail, Garden shed, Attached retractable washing line in laundry, Security alarm system