Owners are on the move!
A great low-maintenance house.
Recently redecorated inside and out.
Perfect house for professional singles, couples, small families, or the retired.
Close to public transport:
- Within 2 minutes of a bus stop to Porirua, Wellington, or Johnsonville.
- Within 5-10 minutes' walk to the train station.
- 15 minutes' drive in to the CBD.
Large open plan living and dining, with all-day sun. Kitchen has plenty of bench space, two pantries and enough room for a large fridge. Kitchen also has recently-installed fan-bake oven, hob, range hood, and dishwasher.
Bathroom has a large shower, vanity, and bath. It also has a Scope heater, heated towel rail, and extractor fan.
Separate laundry with washtub, and an internal-access garage with automatic door opener.
New carpet has been installed in living and bedrooms, with thick underlay, and 100% Feltex heavy-duty wool carpet.
Large master bedroom gets all-day sun. The second double bedroom looks out towards the back garden. There is an eco-heater in the main bedroom, and both rooms have thermal block-out curtains and built-in wardrobes.
Low-maintenance garden has been professionally landscaped by Maskill Landscapers. The property is surrounded by a fence, with two gates, and enough running area for a dog.
All new plumbing is installed throughout the house, with all new tap fittings. New electrical switches and lighting has also been installed.
Exterior of the house has been repainted, and there is parking for two cars outside the front of the house.
Current owners have been here almost 6 years, and would love to stay longer. However a secondment to Australia means this has to GO!
Has been revalued by QV/Wellington City Council last week, and the new 2009 CV is 290,000.
No body corporate, and cross-hold lease 1/3 shared of 822sqm
- House Style
- Unit, with decent sized front section and side section, fully fenced, room for dogs or cats
- Large single garage with automatic door opener, completely enclosed with internal access to main house. Room for 2 cars out the front. Plenty of room for tools, with shelving included.
- Gerard Tile Roof, with Marley PVC downpipes/guttering. Leaf guards are installed in guttering
- Pink Batts R5.0 Ultra rated ceiling insulation, installed last year
- New 100% Wool Feltex Carpet, laminate flooring in kitchen, tiles in bathroom
- Window Coverings
- Near new thermal blockout curtains in all main rooms
- Newly landscaped, low maintenance, with ground level deck and veranda. Only a small area of grass to mow!
- Recently renovated with large shower, all new appliances/decor
- Fully enclosed recently renovated laundry
- Open plan, recently renovated kitchen
- Large main bedroom with bay Window, and second double bedroom
- All new plumbing throughout
- All new light sockets, lights and plug sockets
- Recently painted exterior
- Has been completely repainted, new fittings, and door handles
- Chattels Remaining
- 100% Feltex Wool carpet, Haier dishwasher, Palmco Stainless Rangehood, Palmco Stainless hob, Palmco Stainless fan forced oven, Thermal block-out curtains in lounge, dining, bedrooms, Venetian blinds in Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry, Electric garage door opener, Garage shelving, Robinhood laundry tub, Exterior compost bin, Wood laminate flooring in Kitchen/laundry, Athena vanity, Englefield mixers for bath and shower, Caroma toilet and cistern, Cat door, 4-way lockable