Panoramic Harbour and South Island Views
Choose your adjective:
They all apply to this incredible home. Beautifully positioned to maximise sun and views this five bedroom two storey family home calls for new owners.
The upper level is the living space - with decks creating a great indoor/outdoor living experience. Large picture windows frame gorgeous views of Wellington's Harbour and the South Island. When you can drag yourself from the views you will enjoy the formal lounge with its schist stone fire place and conversation area. The second, informal, lounge features open plan dining and a wonderful deck that wraps around the house and captures all the sea views.
The kitchen was designed to be in the heart of the house to include guests and entertaining.
The master bedroom and ensuite are also on this level.
The ground level has 4 bedrooms and a beautiful tiled bathroom, including sunken large bath. The double garage has internal access.
You will be lovely and warm in the winter with double glazing and gas central heating and has quality fittings.
The grounds are landscaped, with a variety of areas to BBQ, read, watch cruise liners go by, garden or play with the children on the lawn, including a trampoline. And a watering system that makes it easy to keep the garden looking lovely.
Zoned for good schools. Our owners have enjoyed walking to the beach and being just 5 minutes to the airport.
2 Seatoun Heights Road, Seatoun, Wellington 6022
Rateable Value: $1,150,000
- House Style
- Modern styled home, great for family living and entertaining.
- two car garaging with automatic door. space for three cars in drive
- Colour steel, installed 2006
- Ceiling and walls
- Carpet, with Jarrah wood flooring in Kitchen and Dining area, tile floor in bathrooms
- Heating / Cooling
- Gas Central Heating
- Window Joinery
- Double glazing, with french doors and bi-fold to decks
- Amazing views and decking
- Extensive decking offering 270degree views. To the Orongaronga's in the north and the Inland Kaikoura mountains in the south
- Two person bath
- Large sunken bath in family bathroom
- 4 bed with study or 5th bed
- Chattels Remaining
- DeLonghi oven and gas hob, Dishwasher, Microwave, Curtains, Light fittings, Floor coverings, Watering system