A character 1960s solid home a great family starter with large windows letting in plenty of light. Most of the original features still in place. West facing with a conservatory which is a suncatcher spreading the afternoon sun warmth throughout the home.
A great setting to relax read a book or have a glass of wine in the afternoon sun.
Three good sized bedrooms with 2 bedrooms having built In wardrobes with good storage. Plenty of room for the family.
A retro kitchen and bathroom with separate toilet. Large lounge with a wood burner which opens onto the conservatory with French doors. Separate dining room which has sliding door to lovely valley and bushland views.
Large separate laundry which has a door accessing outside.
New Sunblock blinds in all rooms, also new carpet throughout and new vinyl in the kitchen and laundry.
Large flat landscaped section with a garage/workshop space. The garage has new steel automatic roller door. Also garden shed next to the garage for extra storage.
The roof is new colorbond steel the home has been recently freshly painted inside and out. FAI Alarm system in the home and garage
Property located in popular suburb of Kingston next to Brooklyn and Berhampore villages and is on the main Brooklyn Village bus route. A full range of local amenities including the popular Brooklyn Penthouse Picture Theatre and Cafe. Downtown Wellington a short drive down the hill. Ridgeway School located up the road and handy to a choice of supermarkets
The Karori Reserve and adjacent mountain biking and walking tracks are just up the road and South Coast marine Reserve is just a few minutes away.
- House Style
- Popular 1960s Architecture
- Single Garage/Workshop with Automatic Colour Bond Steel Electric Roller Door
- Weatherboard freshly painted
- Colour Bond Steel New Roof
- New Carpet throughout and new Vinyl in Kitchen and Laundry
- Heating / Cooling
- Woodburner in Lounge and Nightstore Heating in Dining Room, Hall and 1 Bedroom
- Window Coverings
- New Sunblock Blinds and Curtains
- Sunny westerly views over looking valley and bushlands
- Chattels Remaining
- stove, light fittings, fixed floor coverings, curtains, blinds