Lovely family home with Income, city end
Fully renovated 133 square metre home, 3 double bedrooms, plus study and 1 bedroom flat downstairs.
Lovely city end Karori location with all day sun, views and stunning character features. Separate living with great outlook, beautiful quality kitchen/diner with large work and storage space and wonderful connection to deck and garden. Master bedroom (or retreat) with great en-suite. There is also a study/office or small 4th bedroom.
Two quality bathrooms including indulgent en-suite with walk-in double shower and underfloor heating and a separate laundry cupboard.
There's great built in storage and LED lighting in the kitchen/diner and hall.
The whole house is double glazed with the exception of the beautiful original lead-light windows and there is great natural light.
With Gas fired radiator central heating, extensive wall, floor and ceiling insulation, the house is economical to heat in the winter if the sun isn't sufficient and the water is heated by gas infinity.
Private flat landscaped rear garden that spills off the eat-in kitchen. Clever sheltered deck area that allows you to get outside in the Wellington breeze with Archgola including cafe screens. Rain water collection system, raised vegetable beds, garden shed. Open outlook across to Johnson's Hill and Northland.
Downstairs there is a purpose built, 33 square metre, fully consented light and desirable one bedroom apartment with separate access. Kitchen/living, separate bedroom. Shower room with shower dome and laundry. there is a heated towel rail and electric water heated cylinder. The apartment is only four years old and looks brand new and there is a small private outside area for the tenants use.
Our outstanding tenant is keen to stay.
LED lighting to steps and pathway with light sensor activating them at dusk. Large, separate double garage, with power and light plus mezzanine storage. Plenty of off-street parking allowing space for a tenant to have an off-street car park plus room for a boat or trailer.
(Main house is also tenanted at present - sold with vacant possession)
The photos are from 10 months ago prior to the property being tenanted.
- House Style
- 1920's Villa
- Double with two off road parks, internal storage mezzanine, power and light
- Underfloor, wall and ceiling to all rooms
- Polished matai plus carpet to some rooms
- Heating / Cooling
- European wet radiator central heating, gas fuelled
- Lower floor apartment
- Self contained one bed apartment under main house, fully consented
- Study/sun room
- Wired for data, possible bedroom 4 (small)
- New, high end kitchen, doors to garden
- Archgola outdoor room
- Permanent roof, cafe style curtains to close off
- Flat rear garden
- Mature flat garden, raised beds
- Chattels Remaining
- Curtains and blinds both upstairs and downstairs, Upstairs, Electric stove with double oven and gas hob, extractor hod, , also upstairs Large double door fridge freezer and dishwasher., Downstairs apartment, stove, fridge freezer, extractor hood, tumble drier,