Your home in Brooklyn
Mid 1930s villa, on elevated 402 sq m of land, situated for afternoon sun. Private fenced yard with views over the western hills. Built as three bedroom home, third bedroom currently used as second lounge with large bay-window and storage room (store room could be transformed to en-suite for a master bedroom). Well located for access to city, Brooklyn shops, local amenities, primary schools, and arterial routes.
Newly installed gas fireplace and open wood fire, supplement the winter sun. Newly renovated kitchen with rimu and stainless steel benchtops compliment the original polished matai floors and woodwork. On-demand reticulated gas hot-water, gas top cooking and electric oven; HRV ventilation. Open plan dining/living. Great indoor-outdoor flow, with double glazed doors opening onto patio with built-in BBQ and decks for summer entertainment.
A gardeners delight with raised vegetable beds, green house and raspberry patch! Re-roofed single garage, garden storage shed and wood shed. Enjoy the prolific bird-life as tuis abound in the mature pohutukawa trees surrounding the property. Complete architect plans and approved building consent for sun-room included.
Buyer enquiry from $600,000
- House Style
- 1930s Villa
- Single garage
- Timber frame
- Colour steel
- ceiling & partially in walls & underfloor
- wood - matai
- Heating / Cooling
- gas fire and open woodfire
- Window Coverings
- Cedar blind & mesh blind
- Raised beds, storage shed, woodshed and greenhouse
- Outdoor living
- Wooden decks, paving, built-in BBQ
- Fenced private section with views
- Chattels Remaining
- Five burner gas stove with full size electric oven; Cedar & mesh blinds; Inbuilt BBQ; Raised garden beds; Clothesline; Greenhouse; Security system; wooden extension ladder