Great Location, Great Home
Here is a rare chance to purchase in this highly sought after Fairfield location.
Don’t pass this great opportunity to live in this 1930’s home. The current owners have resided here happily for the last 30 years.
The home has been tastefully decorated throughout, and generally upgraded over the last 3 years. When you walk in the door you are greeted with a warm spacious entrance and hallway and a comfortable light filled lounge. The sunny kitchen with plenty of space including a dining area with adjoining porch. Separate dining room with a glass door slider to a BBQ area.
Three double bedrooms. A new bathroom (includes shower & bath), and a new separate toilet. Near new carpet throughout.
New Water Heater
The section is fully fenced and beautifully sheltered which makes it an ideal playing area for children of all ages. Your own private swimming pool (the kids will think this is rather cool!).
Auto remote\ door opener garage with attached carport. Leisurely walk to shops, bus, rail and two schools.
Contact us to day to view.
- House Style
- Art Decor
- Lock-up garage auto door opener + car port
- Galvanised iron
- All main rooms
- Timber T&G. Near new carpet throughout
- Heating / Cooling
- Window Coverings
- Mainly tailor made drapes and curtains
- Fibrous plaster interior finish
- Includes ceiling architraves throughout
- Private swimming pool
- 7.2 x 3.5 m (above ground) concrete
- New bathroom/toilet
- Englefield / Methven mixer
- Fully fenced bounderies
- Timber / concrete posts
- With own dinning area
- Seperate dinning room
- Natural stone fire surround. Floor to ceiling window view
- Chattels Remaining
- All ceiling / wall lamp fittings. Oven, two outdoor patio chairs. All curtains/drapes/blinds., All associated pool equipment with storage container.