Character and Convenience
This 1930's, fully renovated character home has it all. Just a short walk to shops, cafes, supermarkets, buses and parks, it retains a cottage-like charm while providing the the convenience expected in a modern home.
Heart rimu door frames, skirting and architraves throughout, with wooden beams in the lounge, add further to the appeal of this Kilbirnie home.
It includes three double bedrooms, one with it's own ensuite bathroom, perfect for guests. The recently re-modelled master bathroom and kitchen have been complemented by the addition of a large open gas fireplace, hearth and surround to the lounge. Ample heating and newly installed under-floor and ceiling insulation, combine to make this house both functional and cozy.
Separate dining room and sun room give a family or busy couple plenty of space to spread out. While additional attic storage and the large double garage, plus double car port, add to the convenience of this flat, drive-on property.
- House Style
- 1930s , weatherboard
- Double garage plus double carport
- Majority Wooden. Some aluminium.
- Underfloor insulation, Earthwool ceiling insulation.
- Mostly carpet. Tiles in main bathroom. Wooden flooring in kitchen.
- Heating / Cooling
- Jetmaster Open Gas fire, Rinnai gas fan heater.
- Window Coverings
- Drapes and blinds. Wooden blinds in kitchen and staircase landing.
- Chattels Remaining
- Dishwasher, Waste Disposal, Gas Fire, Gas Heater (dining room)