Character Cottage on Cotter
The options are endless - Home, Weekender or Income.
GV 350k (furniture is also available to purchase if required).
Registered Valuation August 2013, 400k.
The rolled veranda is the perfect spot to relax with your morning coffee and paper in all the morning sun.
- 3 x bedrooms (Master, Family, Kids)
- 1 x bathroom with toilet, claw foot bath and shower over bath.
- Good sized kitchen/dining area with built in laundry.
- Separate lounge
- Large wide hallway with old character chandelier and charm
- Sunny back deck with large backyard to develop or keep as is
- Within walking distance to the local shops. 20 minutes in the car to Martinborough and an hour door-to-door to Wellington.
There's opportunity to develop the outside area if desired or its perfectly fine as it is.
Boundary fences and low maintenance shrubs and trees planted. Separate garden shed and single garage. Water race. All day sun.
The current owners are successfully using the house as a holiday home and casually book the house out through BookABach and Holiday Houses. With the furnished option available, you could easily keep it running as a holiday home.
- House Style
- Character Villa
- Single Garage
- Eco batts
- Wooden floorboards, Carpet, Vinyl
- Heating / Cooling
- Heat Pump
- Window Coverings
- Drapes, Roman Blinds
- Chattels Remaining