COMFORTABLE RETREAT @ 96 Barry Road, Waihi 3610
WELCOME, this is the feeling you will get when you enter this refurbished cosy/friendly home through the covered porch into the open plan living/kitchen area which accesses two bedrooms. A third bedroom is accessed from the rear of the kitchen along with a Seratone lined bathroom, laundry and separate toilet.
This home has recently been upgraded with a modern kitchen, which comprises of a large formica top bench & breakfast bar with stainless steel sink & drip tray, a dual AEG wall oven. F&P dishwasher, Asko bench hob, pantry & wall cupboards. The floor has been updated with composite timber/vinyl floorboards over tongue & groove floorboards.
The bathroom consists of a large vanity with mirror tiles with a shower over the bath, with a shavers plug. The laundry facilities comprised of a stainless steel tub & cabinet with an additional shower with shower dome, along with a small bench and a separate toilet also provided in this area accessed by an outside door and also from a small interior alcove.
There is an additional back door, which enters into the kitchen area.
There are a set of French doors off the living/lounge room out onto a private concreted patio/courtyard outdoor living area.
All bedrooms have modern curtains and are carpeted.
The whole house has been painted inside and out with new wall linings in the lounge, kitchens and bedrooms & whilst all linings were off it was thoroughly insulated and rewired with additional plugs etc. The laundry wall linings are still the original character timber tongue and groove.
The outside has been freshly painted also so all the work has been done, just move in and relax, in either the front sunroom/porch (house sited for the sun) or have a B-B-Q on the patio.
Outside in the section is a well established garden with oranges, mandarins, plums & grapes with many other interesting shrubs/trees.
The property is a mere 1.75kms (5-minutes) away from the centre of town and handy to schools.
Ticking your boxes? Call now.
- 1930's 3-bed weatherboard character bungalow, relocated here 1998 & had new services provided to it at that time.
- Single gge/workshop attached to the western wall of dwelling, concrete floor, 22.3m2. timber frame, galvanised weatherboard & board & batten exterior cladding, corrugated iron roof accessed
- Predominantly timber, with Gibraltor board walls & ceiling & Seratone in the bathroom.
- Corrugated iron.
- Fully insulated, underfloor, roof and internal walls.
- Carpet. Kitchen composite wooden floorboards over tongue & groove. Vinyl in wet floor areas.
- Heating / Cooling
- Yunca Wegj 2000
- Window Coverings
- Garden shed, 2.3w x 1.73 deep
- Gravel driveway with concrete paving
- Chattels Remaining