SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE!
What more could you ever want... whether you are looking for an affordable Retirement spot, central to everywhere without having to eat into your super, a downsizer in a popular central North Island spot, or just another addition to the portfolio...
1. 3 generous bedrooms
2. Separate Man-cave or bach (crib for you mainlanders)
3. Established section and gardens
4. Good size garage/workshop with lots of power points
5. Separate Bathroom and Toilet, with big bath and bigger separate shower
6. Newly fitted Gas water heating system
7. Covered decks off living areas
8. Close to shopping centres and local amenities
9. Near to many local clubs, always something going on
10. Solid well built home, perfect for just pottering around but perfect as it is (and all for under $100,000)
The list goes on... In summary, there is just so much to love about this stunning home... we don't want to move however an upcoming multiple addition to grandchildren requires my assistance so i sadly wave goodbye to my cherished home.
Looking to retire in a warm friendly location then this is a must see!
- House Style
- 1960's fibre cement Bungalow
- Single garage and Carport
- Mixed Aluminium and Timber
- Corrugated Iron (recently checked and passed)
- Carpeted throughout, Vinyl in wet areas
- Heating / Cooling
- Metro Wood burner + Heat Transfer System
- Window Coverings
- Curtains and Nets throughout
- Wired, Sky dish etc
- Modern updated kitchen with good cupboard space
- Hot Water
- Bottled gas system
- Chattels Remaining