Classic 1960's Weatherboard Kiwi Home
Come and relax in this warm and sunny kiwi home. A classic 1960's weatherboard home, you know its well constructed, solid and reliable.
And relax you can in the lounge which looks out to the west, with windows to capture the afternoon sunshine and evening sunsets.
The dining alcove is to the back, with a door opening into the kitchen area.
The kitchen opens to the backyard with access to the a pergola where you can relax on sunny and even rainy days.
The kitchen, laundry, bathroom and toilet have polished floors.
The bedrooms and bathroom are newly painted. New curtains also spiced up the bedrooms.
A separate toilet and bath.
Triple garaging at the rear (one double and one single) is indeed an added value as it can house 3 cars and with the double being extra high a boat or possibly your RV. The garages can be a great workshop place for the man of the house.
The partially carpeted single garage has a vanity and toilet - great to get the teenagers and their guests out of the house.
Kids can play in the fenced backyard.
The picket fences, hedges at the back and a well established garden is a welcoming sight to this mid-60's built home. It will feel like you are entering a very homey place.
The long driveway could be additional playground or parking spaces during parties. There is also enough off-street parking spaces.
With great neighbours, you won't feel deserted in this well-established suburb in Taupo.
Close to town and the majestic Lake Taupo, this house can both be a suitable family or retirement home.
Don't miss out on this reasonably priced house with the comfort of convenient shops and parks close by. Owners are keen to sell since they already moved out of Taupo.
You won't regret owning this cozy compact home where you can enjoy indoor routine activities during winter months and get out to the luxury of a big outdoor space during those warmer months. With the big closed garage, you can do anything year round.
- House Style
- built mid-1960's timber frame, timber weatherboard exterior cladding cement board base
- 105 sq m triple garage/workshop with roller doors, long driveway
- corrugated galvanised steel
- carpeted timber tongue and groove; polished wooden floor in the kitchen, laundry, bathroom and toilet areas
- Heating / Cooling
- Airconditioning/Heat pump in the lounge; heater in the bathroom
- Window Coverings
- curtains and blinds
- Sleep-out room
- attached to the garage and can be used as large storage area
- Great for relaxing outside
- Storage Shed
- Iron shed for garden tools and additional storage
- Picket fence (front and side), nice hedge fence on the other side
- Established trees and shrubs, low maintenance
- 13 sq m timber deck around the frontage of the house
- Newly-painted rooms
- off kitchen
- Built-in wardrobes
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom and toilet
- Separate; toliet with own wash basin
- single garage attached to the double garage
- with toilet and vanity unit and can be used for basic accommodation
- Chattels Remaining
- Kitchen: cupboards over and under laminated benches, four plate electric range with rangehood, small dishwasher; Dining/Lounge: Air conditioning unit; Passage: linen cupboard, hot water tank in cupboard; Bedrooms : built in wardrobes in 2; Bathroom: Vanit