Sunny, Warm and Spacious Family Living
We've found it, we've found it!
Your perfect family home.
Ideally located in the popular and family friendly suburb of Gladstone Oaks. This warm, well designed, spacious family home has been built to capture all day sun. Finished in 2007 it provides brick and tile solidity with well designed modern living.
Just off the inviting entranceway there is a large separate lounge heated by a log burner with double doors leading outside to a deck area. In winter the heat transfer system helps keep the whole house snuggly warm. From the lounge through internal double doors is the open plan dining and kitchen area. The dining area also has external access to the deck, this gives superb indoor/outdoor flow for relaxing or entertaining family or friends.
The nicely designed kitchen has heaps of storage including a pantry, a sensible work triangle and plenty of bench space. Fisher and Paykel appliances feature, with a double-draw dishwasher, rangehood, wall mounted oven and hotplate.
Neutral decor throughout means you can add your colour features and let your internal decorating skills come to the fore.
The design of the home provides privacy for the bedrooms, as they are located away from the front entrance and living spaces.
The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. There are two additional generous sized double bedrooms and either a single bedroom, or office - you choose!
The family bathroom has a shower and bath - and don't worry about the kids using all the water - a gas infinity hot water system saves the day. The toilet is conveniently separate.
There are abundant storage options throughout, from the bedroom wardrobes, hallway cupboards, built-in garage cupboards and good access to the attic with yet even more storage available if you so wish.
Internal access to the double garage and laundry.
Plenty of room in the yard for all of the family, with well defined zones; enclosed, paved pet area, wood-chipped play area for the children, vegetable patches, easy care gardens, garden shed and ample covered wood storage shed (stores up to 9cu). Not forgetting the fruit trees, with an excellent cropping plum and apple tree.
Handy to all amenities and schools.
Come and explore, you will not be disappointed!
- House Style
- Brick - Modern/Contemporary
- Internal access to double garage, auto door with remote. Off street parking, three external, two internal
- Alumium, double glazing
- North facing
- Walls and ceiling
- Carpet and Lino
- Window Coverings
- Blinds and thermal curtains throughout
- Heating / Cooling
- Heat pump, log burner with heat transfer system
- Master Bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, showerdome, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2
- Double and built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3
- Double and built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4
- Single and built-in wardrobe
- Bath, separate shower, heated towels
- In Garage
- Indoor/outdoor flow from double doors from the dining and lounge areas
- Fully fenced section
- Outside Zones
- Woodchipped Trampoline area + separate dog area
- Outside Garden
- Variety of fruit trees, x2 vegetable patches + easy care gardens
- Spacious and well designed covered Wood storage + garden shed
- New high speed broadband available
- Chattels Remaining
- Heated towel rails - ensuite + bathroom, Curtains / Blinds, Fisher & Paykel appliances; wall oven, dish drawers, Hob, overhead extractor fan, Heat Pump, Fixed floor coverings, Clothesline, Garden Shed, Light fittings, TV aerial (including sky dish)