Contemporary, Warm & Comfortable in Luggate Park
This as new home is ideally situated for sun and views. Located in a quiet area near the end of Alice Burn Drive in Luggate Park, the house sits on a flat section that overlooks and provides unimpeded views of Luggate Creek and the surrounding mountains.
Bifold doors in the lounge open wide onto a sunny concrete patio and there is a separate deck off the dining room. The kitchen doors open onto a semi enclosed BBQ area, giving the house a great indoor/outdoor flow. With the ambience of an outdoor fire this provides an inviting and private entertaining space after spending a day at work or out on the ski fields.
With extra thick perimeter walls, heat pump and a recently installed 19KW log burner you won't get cold in winter. The extra large internal access garage offers a high raked ceiling for the larger vehicles.
Luggate Park is a new development that already has a vibrant village community. It is only a ten minute drive to Wanaka and on the school bus route. Just a short stroll takes you to the famous Luggate Hotel and walking and cycling tracks, as well as walking distance to a number of good fishing spots on the Clutha river.
An enviable yet affordable lifestyle choice that can be yours. Call now for viewing opportunities.
- House Style
- Two car internal garage plus two external carparks
- Aluminium, double glazed
- Ribbed colour steel
- Pink Batts, extra thick perimeter walls - 150mm
- Heating / Cooling
- Heat pump and 19KW log burner in lounge, eco panel heaters in hallway, underfloor heating and electric heaters in bathrooms
- Window Coverings
- Thermal backed drapes in all rooms and sun block blinds in lounge
- External patios
- Two patio areas accessing from lounge and dining room
- External BBQ area
- semi enclosed with block walls, concrete floor and fire placeitchen
- External fencing
- Macropcarpa post and rail front feature fence, colour steel perimeter fencing
- Floor coverings
- Carpet in bedrooms, hallway, dining and lounge, Laminate flooring in kitchen and entrance, ceramice floor tiles in bathrooms
- Chattels Remaining
- Fisher & Paykel refrigerator/freezer - freestanding shelf units in garage