21 Gardener Street, Levin 5510
Recently painted inside with new benchtop in the kitchen. A separate dining/living area, and sitting room with flued gas heating to keep you warm. Heat transfer system installed in ceiling.
A sliding door from the sitting room opens to a small concrete patio at front of house. A comfortable family home in tidy condition.
Floor coverings consist of good condition carpet in living areas and new vinyl floor covering in service areas.
A nice family bathroom, with separate toilet. A separate laundry with stainless steel tubs.
Large garage with full work bench and ample storage. Hobbies/storage room suitable for an office attached to garage. Double car port attached to garage. House and garage roofing maintained in good condition. Concrete driveway.
Well established large flat section with fruit trees and plenty of space for the family to play. Room too for the vege garden with a good sized shed for tools and garden implements.
Close to local schools and playgrounds on the north east side of Levin surrounded by established residential homes.
Currently tenanted by long term tenants who may be willing to stay. This is an ideal family home or investment property.
- House Style
- single level three-bedroom dwelling
- detached garage and double carport
- weather board cladding with wooden window joinery
- corrugated iron
- ceiling batts
- Carpet and vinyl throughout
- Heating / Cooling
- Flued gas heating and electric water heating
- Window Coverings
- curtains throughout
- Detached hobbies room
- attached to garage with separate entrance and power
- Rectangular flat section level with road, accessed by concrete driveway. Established with shrubs and fruit trees and large back lawn..
- fully fenced to side and front, partially fenced at rear with dense shrubbery and corrugated iron
- Garden shed
- Aluminium shed set on concrete pad in rear of section
- extensive Off street parking
- Chattels Remaining
- Floor coverings, drapes, Sky dish, free standing electric oven. Garden shed. Rotary clothesline.