Your Peaceful Sanctuary from the World
Hear that? Quiet isn't it? Ahh the silence, the peace, the quiet.
Our owners will consider offers over $750,000 for this fabulous home.
You will be impressed by the peace and quiet of living at 1091 Down Road. It provides a quality relaxing lifestyle, your personal sanctuary from the world.
Enjoy a cold drink in summer under the shade sail at the rear patio and watching the views of Mt Thomas while lounging in front of the log burner during winter.
The home and surroundings just exude quietude.
Quality construction and finishes throughout. You will be warm in winter, cool in summer, able to move from the heated lounge in winter to the covered patio in summer - indoor/outdoor living at its finest.
The main lounge area has cathedral ceilings, with large windows and two sets of double doors to the patio, capturing the morning sun to bathe the living area in warmth.
A second living area is set up as a media room.
The kitchen is positioned to allow visibility across the great room and features a tiled floor and back splash over the stove, a large Corian bench top, custom cabinetry and walk in pantry with plenty of storage. The extra large Smeg stove and rangehood means the chef will be delighted.
The large master suite has its own en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and doors to the patio.
Three other double bedrooms with in-built wardrobes. The 5th office/child's bedroom also has a built-in wardrobe. There is plenty of storage throughout.
Raised garden beds mean you can easily grow your own vegetables without the back breaking work.
One large gated paddock easily accommodates animals. The orchard area with fruit trees is separately sectioned off from the main lawn, but adjacent to the vegetable garden.
It's a special sense of living with others seeking quiet, space, and harmony.
West Eyreton School (Primary) less than 3 kms & access to bus lines for teens attending Rangiora High or Oxford Regional Schools, just up the corner at North Eyre Road.
Our owners have loved the special community of neighbors in West Eyreton. Everyone is friendly and looks out for each other. Nearby is the West Eyreton Hall which houses events such as yoga classes and Garden Club functions. Just up the road is Cust where you will find amenities such as Post Shop, Petrol and Cafes handy.
Escape the world at 1091 Downs Road - but you will need to hurry, this property will not last - contact us today to view.
Curtains, carpets, blinds, window screens, stove with hob and fan, light fittings; Solar Hot Water System; Lossnay Air Circulation System; Water Tanks (2) each with pumps for house and ring mat Irrigation System, large hoses (3) with fitting and sprayers; tool shed/playhouse, elevated garden beds; shade sail with permanent poles and fittings; utility shed (not including ride-on mower); chook shed; electric garage opener with one remote; electrical fittings for generator hook-up.
- House Style
- Single level, brick ranch style completed 2008, cathedral ceiling main room with exposed beams; extensive built in shelving and storage cabinetry;
- Double glazing all rooms
- Colour Steel with All Gutter Solutionz
- Walls and ceilings full batts
- Carpets and large tiles
- Heating / Cooling
- Logburner, 2 heatpumps, underfloor heating in most tile areas, and Lossnay Air Circulation System
- Window Coverings
- Custom drapes, blinds, UV window tinting on N&W glass; custom window screens
- Double internal garage with remote access, custom aggregate parking apron; storage area above parking with ladder access, phone and lighting!
- Clothes line and purpose built Wood Shed on concrete
- Three Paddocks
- Orchard with fruit and nut trees; planting, horse or animal area; utility area for goats, chooks, etc.
- Three Phase Electrical
- Supports extending power (to paddocks, etc.); built-in wiring for generator
- Corian Counters & Benchtop; full-sized stove; walk-in pantry;
- Shade Sail Rear Patio
- Easy to take down over winter
- Solar Hot Water
- Save on your power bill
- Chattels Remaining
- Curtains, carpets, blinds, window screens, stove with hob and fan, light fittings, Solar Hot Water System, Water Tanks (2) each with pumps for house and ring mat Irrigation System, large hoses (3) with fitting and sprayers; toolshed/playhouse