A breath of Fresh Air
A Kiwi-classic 1950's Weatherboard Bungalow with a touch of style. This elevated and sun drenched home sits proudly on an 1181 sqm section in sought after Pillans Point.
Embracing the privilege of elevation, this home is located close to Pillans Point Primary and is only minutes from the City and the waterfront of Harbour drive. Take your morning walk/run around the Waikareao Estuary or Otumoetai foreshore.
This well laid out home offers an elevated open plan kitchen & dining that overlooks a well-proportioned living area with a high stud ceiling and commanding views to the north over looking the Harbour entrance and the Mount, with glimpses of the Port.
The open planned lounge/kitchen/dining space includes a new wood burner providing a cosy, lively ambience, even on the coldest of winter nights. The newly renovated kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, ample storage, Fisher & Paykel stainless dish drawer, and black-board wall for your favourite recipes and reminders.
A central hallway off the kitchen delivers you to a separate laundry, toilet and bathroom that boasts a full-immersion bath, floor to ceiling tiles, generous vanity and shower. Further along are 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles & 1 single. All include built-in wardrobes and wooden venetian blinds.
A tasteful colour scheme throughout, recessed halogen lights and beautifully polished native timber floor boards ooze a homely warmth and welcome.
This house has been thoughtfully and lovingly renovated by the current owner. Simply move in and enjoy quality amenities, comfortable modern living, expansive views, all-day sun in this beautifully presented home on the ridge.
- House Style
- 1950's Weather-board Bungalow
- Double carport plus off street parking
- Native timber & Aluminium
- Corrugated iron
- Fully insulated Ceilings. Majority of external walls insulated during renovations.
- Polished native timber floors throughout
- Heating / Cooling
- Newly installed Woodsman Solid Fuel Burner
- Window Coverings
- Wooden venetian blinds in bedrooms & roller blinds in Lounge
- Hot Water
- Rinnai Gas Hot water system
- New Kitchen with Black board feature wall
- Separate toilet
- Lighting & Power
- Completely rewired throughout with recessed Halogen down lights & dimmer controls
- Landscaping & Irrigation
- Section recently cleared and replanted with Native grasses and small shrubs. Includes newly installed irrigation system with timer.
- Completely renovated. Floor to ceiling tiles. New Vanity & Shower & Full-immersion Bath.
- Open plan living
- Extensive renovations were completed in 2012. Open plan living, dining and kitchen with unobstructed views of harbour entrance from kitchen sink.
- Chattels Remaining
- Fisher & Paykel Tall Stainless Dish drawer, Rinnai Infinity VTA 26 Gas Hot Water system, Woodsman Matai ECR MK111 Solid Fuel Heater, Sky Dish, Heated Towel rail, Wooden Venetian blinds