Future Proofed, Brick, Rural Sanctuary
Sustainable yet easy, comfortable living sets this home apart from the rest. For families seeking space, peace and an enviable lifestyle this 2014 built, brick, "Platinum" family home provides a good life absolutely worth living. Build records & warranties available.
With a soft focus on passive, healthy concepts the home is positioned to take advantage of the sun, has double glazing, ceiling and wall insulation, free-standing wood burner with 5kw wetback combined with a solar panel providing water heating, DVS, LED lighting and low maintenance, pump-free waste water system with 'wormorator'.
The open plan layout with polished tile flooring throughout the home provides seamless indoor / outdoor flow and plenty of natural light in every room. From its elevated position stacking and bi-fold doors open wide to an extensive 68sqm composite deck with expansive views - perfect for alfresco entertaining or simply relaxing and restoring balance.
The modern country style kitchen well equipped with quality appliances and finishes makes creating healthy meals a dream and is centrally located to the main living areas. Bathrooms are luxurious featuring floor to ceiling tiling and solid oak vanities.
There's plenty of parking with an internal access double garage with auto opener and large vehicle turning bay, an external generator auxiliary connection and power points. Also a 9sqm shed for tools or firewood. Water tanks and filtration with UV steriliser services the home's needs.
Quietly positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac on approx 2 ha (5 acres) of gently contoured land with strategically planted shelter belt shrubs and trees, the property is nicely located for access to Helensville, local amenities including schools and shopping just 7mins drive away and to travel routes.
If health is the greatest gift and contentment the greatest wealth (Buddha) then your family will indeed be very happy here. Call now to book your viewing appointment.
- House Style
- Modern brick
- Internal access double with 6+ offstreet parking
- Aluminium doors & windows, double glazed.
- Coloursteel Endura (long run steel)
- R2.2 exterior walls (including garage), R3.2 ceilings
- Polished 600 x 600 tile (whole house)
- Heating / Cooling
- Firenzo Contessa wood burner with 5kW wetback
- Window Coverings
- Block-out & screen roller blinds, Faux Venetian blinds to wet areas
- Solid American Oak Hampton vanities from St. Michel
- German Bette 5mm enamel steel bath (180l) with 30yr warrantee
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven
- ASKO 80cm Induction hob with easy dial touch button
- Front door
- Insulated (thermal core) aluminium front door
- Waste water system
- Natural Flow waste water system with separate black and grey water drainage. Low maintenance worm-farm based system requiring no pumps or electricity
- Water tanks
- 2x 22k litre concrete rainwater collection tanks
- Water heating
- Vacuum tube solar hot water supplemented by 5kW wet-back system on fire
- 68m2 composite Timbertech deck with 25yrs guarantee on boards
- Built-in MDF shelf wardrobes to all cupboards
- Internal laundry with Hills foldable drying racks, Aquatica laundry tubby and large built-in laundry cupboard
- LED downlights throughout house, Motion activated external security lights serving back door, front door and deck areas, Motion activated hallway LED tread lights, Dimmable living area LEDs
- RCD protection for all wall plugs , Generator external auxiliary connection and switchover at board, Three external waterproof double plugs, 33 wall power plugs throughout house
- Arrow alarm system with 4 motion sensors, Hard wired smoke alarms (no batteries required)
- DVS ventilation with heat transfer system (transfers heat from living room to rest of home when fire is burning)
- Pet access
- Medium size pet door in garage external door
- 9m2 firewood (or tool) shed close to house
- Water filtration
- WaterGuard water filtration with UV for all house water
- Stainless Steel Miele dishwasher with cutlery tray
- Methven Koha mixers (all pressure tapware throughout)
- Chattels Remaining