WATERFRONT WEYMOUTH, VIEWS TO KARAKA
Copy and paste the following link into your browser for a short video walk through https://vimeo.com/102437240
**Vendors have this home available for immediate possession upon settlement, so new owners can move in their waterfront home quick smart!**
All the character and more of a quirky Ponsonby house and water views as stunning as Pt Chev - except it's actually affordable Auckland property!
This warm and solid 1940's converted batch is tucked away at the peaceful and tranquil end of beautiful Weymouth Village Peninsular. Only 20 minutes to half an hour into the city off peak, plus a priceless outlook across the stunning water to beautiful Karaka with a large, open living, dining and kitchen area leading to the sunny spacious north facing deck - perfect for entertaining and indoor/outdoor living. The separate cabin gives multiple options; work from home, a sleep out for friends and family, office or workshop.
Current vendors have owned 1/23 Roys Road for over 9 years but have moved cities to be closer to family. Now settled, they are keen to find their beloved home a new family who will enjoy it as much as they have.
*This is an amazing opportunity to own a waterfront property in Auckland all genuine and realistic offers will be presented to vendors!*
With tidal views changing daily, you can enjoy the recreational water and park activity or sit back and simply enjoy the stunning sunsets.
Ideal for first home buyers, couples, families and investors looking at a waterfront investment with views that can't be built out. A beautiful water and countryside outlook and feel, with quick and easy access to both motorways the airport and public transport.
- 3x double bedrooms 1x portable cabin/4th room (10 m2 floor area)
- 125 m2 floor area of house (excluding deck and cabin)
- Massive 43 m2 north facing deck
- Plenty of wardrobe and storage space in bedrooms
- 100% wool - quality hard wearing loop pile carpet
- Painted inside and out with Resene colours, external cool colour technology which reflects the heat.
- Window tinted master bedroom ranch slider, for privacy from road and park
- Fully fenced and gated, all new window latches and stays and alarmed for added security.
- New lights and electrical fittings and multiple power points throughout, security lights out front.
- Fijitsu heat pump/air conditioning system
- Split level home ensuring unobstructed water views
- Recently renovated - add your own finishing touches to make it your perfect family home
- Fantastic returns at $500-520 per week rental expectation
- 450 m2 land (more or less) on a simple fee cross lease title
- Total annual rates $1,578.84 (incl GST)
- All rubbish and recycling collection included in rates
- All power lines underground
- Four vehicle off street parking
- Landscaped easy care section
- Fruit trees - plum, feijoa, lemon
- bus stop directly outside neighbouring house - a few steps to get to the bus stop from your front door!
- Beautiful Keith Park - The large scenic reserve directly opposite offers space for sports and play - great for kids and teens. It boasts a playground, boat ramp, and rowing club.
- 15 minutes drive to elite ACG College
- 10 minutes drive to airport, and Manukau City
Less than 20 minutes drive to Middlemore Hospital and Botany Town Centre
- A few minutes drive to the award winning Manurewa Aquatic Centre, facilities include indoor heated swimming pools, gym and café,
- House Style
- 1940's villa bungalow batch - modern renovated
- Four off street car parking area
- Front door timber all other ranchsliders and windows aluminium
- Iron - recently re-clad
- Fully insulated in ceiling
- 100% wool carpet, wet areas floating allure vinyl
- Heating / Cooling
- Fijitsu heatpump/airconditioning system
- Window Coverings
- Blinds and/or curtains
- Quality Paint inside and out
- Resene Paint used inside and out - cool colour range used for exterior
- Garrison alarm installed
- Fully Fenced
- Fence with sliding gate - safe and secure for children and pets
- Seperate Cabin/Sleepout/Office
- Fully lined, pinkbatted, wool carpet, power conntected, lights 10 M2
- Renovated Kitchen and Bathroom
- Modern renovations to interior including kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Large Private Back Deck
- North facing, big enough for entertaining with external power source
- Garden Shed
- Iron garden shed included
- Chattels Remaining
- Oven, Dishwasher, Fixed floor coverings, blinds, curtains, drapes and light fittings, New TV Aerial and Sky dish, Rangehood, Alarm, Garden shed, Portable Cabin