Fully renovated classic 1900's villa
Once in a life time opportunity to secure a fully renovated early 1900's villa in the sort after Otahuhu, which is now widely regarded to be the up and coming new Ponsonby.
Set in a classic English style garden and on a full size section this beauty shares its private space with fejoia, fig and avocado trees along with hedgehogs and tuis. Beautiful sunny and sheltered front porch and quiet backyard barbecue area for outdoor entertaining.
Restored throughout with modern kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, and stunning Birch hardwood tongue and groove floorboards. Move-in ready, all the hard work has been done! This property was re-plumbed, and re-wired in 2003 and re-piled in 2013.
Development potential! The downstairs basement could be converted to additional living or bedroom areas.
Different options for the floor plan to suit your family. Currently used as two bedrooms and two huge living areas or revert to the 3 bedroom layout.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Extra large bathroom
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Wood burning fireplace
- 3.3 metre high ceilings
- Polished wood birch floors
- Full 708 m² private site
- Off street parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Attic storage
- Basement workshop/storage area with development potential
- Great location just 8 minutes to Sylvia Park or Highbrook Park Business Centre.
- Just minutes to the brand new state of the art $30.9 million Otahuhu recreation precinct including the soon to be opened Library and Aquatic centre.
- House Style
- Off street for 3 cars
- Pink Batts
- Birch T & G
- Chattels Remaining