Quality Brick & Tile investment property featuring three double bedrooms and internal access garage.
This property sits right next to Manukau Harbour with the reserve and harbour at hand & with future potential to extend forward and/or upward.
A solid property to start, or add to, your existing rental portfolio.
Currently leased to Housing New Zealand until May 2017 (with a right of renewal for a further 5 years), you have a hassle free start to being a property investor, after that date can offer again for another fixed term, or move in and start your extensions e.g turn garage into double bedroom room and move kitchen forward to have 4 double bedrooms and full harbour views, 110 Pitt ave is a blank canvass waiting for the personal touch to the building and bare flat grounds, this property is surround by high quality homes in a good area and would double in value with any improvements
* Once the lease expires Housing New Zealand will reinstate the property to its original condition ( less fair wear & tear ) (Property was brand new at start of lease)
* Any property damages by the tenants are not owner's responsibility.
* Guaranteed rent 52 weeks of the year (If property sits vacant rent still gets paid )
* Your rent will be reviewed annually according to Consumer Price Index ( CPI ) level as per the rental lease
* Managed by a Property Manager - no dealings with tenants
* Ability to sell the property at any time with existing lease in place
Current NETT monthly payment to the owner is $1,515.58.
Rates and insurance are the responsibility of the owner.
110 Pitt Avenue, Clendon Park, Auckland 2103
- House Style
- Internal Access
- Pink Bats
- Guaranteed Rent
- HNZ Lease May 2017 with 5 year extension possible
- Chattels Remaining